This section contains information on swaps and how to perform them on the Pact platform.
Swapping refers to switching one coin or token for another.
You can perform a swap by following the below steps:
- 1.Users can go to the Swap page by clicking on the ‘Swap’ tab.
2. To swap ALGO for a different asset, click 'Search' or 'Select a token'.
3. Enter the specific amount, utilise the percentage slider, or click MAX (your entire balance less minimum ALGO requirements) to determine the amount of ALGO you wish to swap for your desired token. Once all the details are entered, review and click the 'Swap' button.
4. You will be asked to sign the transaction via your wallet 'pop-up'. Enter your password and approve.
5. You will receive a notification that your transaction has been confirmed.
Your swapped tokens will appear in your connected wallet!
Pact charges a fee for swaps depending on the token pair or liquidity pool. See Multiple Fee Tiers for more information. Note that this is in addition to the native transaction fees on the Algorand blockchain.
Pact allows you to adjust the slippage tolerance of your trade manually.
Slippage is the term we use to describe alterations to a given price that could occur while a submitted transaction is pending. The price movement can depend on the size of the swap you're making and the liquidity of the pool. Slippage tolerances establish a margin of change acceptable to the user. Your transaction will fail if the price movement is beyond the slippage tolerance.